Tuesday 15 March 2011

3 Killer Astrology Tips



I am very good at doing astrology. I've been mapping and interpreting charts for a very long time now. Often times, my clients want to keep coming back for more and more, even after we've done a large reading. I find that it helps to lay down limits on the amount of times they can visit and be read within a specific amount of time.

Lots of people come to me asking for advice on how they too can become very excellent at reading and giving chart diagrams. I say that anybody can do this, and that is true, but few are going to take the time to truly master the art. And believe it, or not, astrology is a science and an art at the same time. Here are the three tips I give to every beginner.

Firstly, you must understand yourself above and beyond anything else. This is going to give you insight into what you are reading, and help you to filter out any bias that you may have been imposing on your client.
Two, learn to give people space. You have to let the other person's light shine so that you can begin to pick up on their meanings for your interpretation.

Thirdly, read a person when you are feeling ready and open. You must be willing to allow that person's energy to influence you so that you can read them.

Those are the basic tips I give to everybody that really wants to learn astrology.

I suggest you take them and implement them as soon as you can so that you can too can do well at it. Like I said, I am very good at this. So let me know how it goes!

Kristen is a master at astrology. She also teaches about how to improve your interior design by using goose down pillows and memory foam bedding. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment